Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome

Heart is broken and tears fall,
What did we do wrong, why us,
So many questions,
What should we do now, will this ever work,
But no answers
The cycle starts and hope are high,
But they all end the same,
Empty arms and sad hearts.

This is the second blog I've started, I made the other private because it turned into a log of symptoms or lack of symptoms for all of our cycles, I will continue to use it during cycles just so I can look back and track or compare things, but it doesn't really tell a story. I want this blog to tell the story of our infertility journey, I really hope one day it can have the famous 'happily ever after' ending.

Today is Mother's Day, last year I had so much hope, today I fought tears and anger, last year I was in the tww from our very first IVF cycle, I swore by this year I would be holding a baby, but I'm not. The past year has been one of the hardest of my life, it has brought the hubby and I closer than ever, it has made me stronger but it has also broke me. I have learned so much, I have gained friendships and lost babies.

Who knows what the future holds but I know we will fight infertility every step of the way, one day I will hear the words  'Happy Mother's Day'

No comments:

Post a Comment