Friday, June 20, 2014

Today is a hard day


Today would have been my due date.  Back in October I was so excited for today, it was a date we had dreamed of hearing for years, we had the whole month of October to be excited and talk about the future but in November that ended, when we found out he had stopped growing, we later found out he had trisomy six so he would never have survived.

To my little guy,
I still think about you every day, you may not have been with me for long but you made me a mammy, you gave me my dream for being pregnant.  I wish you could have stuck around so we could hold you in our arms and tell you how much we love you.  Today should have been such a special day but instead I am left just imagining what you would have been like, who you would have looked like more and if we ever managed to decide on a boy's name! We will love you forever.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment