Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers Day

I have to say I'm a lucky girl and have the best hubby in the world, you may think you do but you don't because I do! Which also means he would be the most amazing dad, if we have a daughter I know she would be daddys girl and I could just see him teaching a son how to be a great man just like him. He is one of the most loving people I know so this brings me lots of guilt, for the most part I'm pretty certain its my body that is stopping him from being a dad, stopping him fulfilling what I know would be his most amazing role,  more than anything I want to give this to him, I think I actually want to make him a daddy more than I want to make myself a mammy.  Father's day is just a reminder that I am failing to do this, I know he doent blame me and he knows how hard we ate both trying but lots of it is out of our hands, I can take my meds and try to be healthy but no matter how hard I will it to work, or if it works to stick around I can't, if I could we would have lots of babies by now.
I'm hoping this is his final fathers day without being called daddy and that this cycle will work and next year will be a huge celebration.

Update
Well there really isn't too much to update yet but tomorrow I will go for my intralipid infusion in the morning then accupuncture in the afternoon, and on Thursday I have my lining check, as long as that goes well we will transfer the following Tuesday, its getting close and I'm getting excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment